Fruitful marketing depends a lot on professional pricing
Kim brings pricing pointers to the table. Get an insider's look at key factors professionals use to price a HOME correctly . . . for marketability!
You'll find the video transcription available below this delicious seafood recipe.
Spicy Asian Grilled Shrimp
These skewers are great served on a bed of **Marinated Vegetable Salad. Keep an eye out for this recipe after my next video.
12 bamboo skewers
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp minced ginger
1 tbsp chili sauce
1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
2 tsp five-spice powder
2 tsp dark sesame oil
2 ½ lb shrimp (16-20 count), peeled and deveined
- Soak the skewers in cool water for about 30 minutes.
- Combine the vinegar, garlic, chili sauce, fish sauce, five-spice powder, and sesame oil in a bowl. Add the shrimp and toss to coat all the shrimp evenly. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 and up to 3 hours.
- Preheat a gas grill to high. If using charcoal, build a fire, and let it burn until coals are glowing.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade and let any excess drain off. Thread the shrimp onto the skewers.
- Place the skewers on the grill and cook on both sides until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side.
**Keep an eye out for my Marinated Vegetable Salad recipe included with my next video in this series.
Comparing apples to oranges
At first consideration for selling their HOME, most people already have a price in mind.
They have either heard what the neighbor down the street house sold for, have been looking at their Zillow “zestimate”, or just have so many emotional ties to the house, they feel it's worth a certain value.
But as a professional, your Realtor is going to take several items into consideration when helping to determine an overall list price.
First, whether your home has been remodeled or not vs. the one up the street.
Second, how does your square footage match up to those in your surrounding neighborhood?
And lastly, just because you have done updating, what is the “market value” for the update? Keep in mind it doesn’t always mean you will get that money back.
If you would like a professional evaluation of your home, give us a call . . . Alice and I are happy to help!