Why are condominiums so popular?
Condos are not usually the first thing HOME buyers have in mind when they start shopping. But condominiums offer a few major advantages to the right people — Alice Dahlgren explains . . .
Apple & rosemary chicken
Savory dinner for four — perfect for the fall change...
- 4 chicken legs
- 6 chopped cloves of garlic
- 2 sliced, medium, crisp variety apples
- 1 chopped fennel bulb
- 1 peeled and sliced lemon
- 2 chopped sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 smaller, sliced onions
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Mediterranean sea salt
- Fresh pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 425°.
- Combine the garlic, apples, onions, fennel, lemon, rosemary, two tablespoons of oil, ¼ teaspoon of Mediterranean sea salt and fresh pepper onto a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss the ingredients together until they are all evenly coated.
- Place approximately half of the ingredients onto a second large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Place both sheets in the oven and roast the vegetables for about 10 minutes.
- Rub the chicken legs with the remaining oil and some Mediterranean sea salt and fresh pepper.
- Place two legs onto each baking sheet, nestled into the other ingredients.
- Replace the baking sheets in the oven and roast the chicken and vegetables for 15 minutes.
- Rotate the baking sheets, and roast the chicken and vegetables for another stretch of about 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked all the way through (at least 165°) and the vegetables are golden brown and tender.
Serve the chicken and vegetables warm . . . enjoy!.