Are you ready to sell your HOME, but not quite sure what to do to prepare it for showings? Kim Jordan lends a little bit of professional insight in this quick video.
White Button Burgundy Mushrooms
Perfect as an appetizer or side dish!
- 4 pounds White Button Mushrooms
- 2 sticks butter
- 1½ teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 quart Burgundy Wine (or other red wine)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 whole chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 whole beef bouillon cubes
- 5 cloves peeled garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Thoroughly wash the mushrooms and place them in a large pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the salt.
- Stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, then cover and simmer for six hours.
- Remove the lid, then continue cooking for another three hours.
- Add salt to taste. Simmer until ready to serve.
The mushrooms will be dark in color and can be stored in the refrigerator for several days between servings.