Paperwork, friend or foe?
It's the last thing we think about when we get ready to sell, but it can be the crux of the deal when it's all said and done — Kim Jordan explains . . .
Mediterranean-style pasta salad with broccoli and feta cheese
Easy and delicious for all appetites!
- 1 pound of tri-color pasta
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into half-inch florets
- 8 ounces of feta cheese
- 1 cup of rough-chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- Mediterranean sea salt
- Black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to its directions.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pan, or to another large bowl.
- Toss the pasta in about a tablespoon of olive oil — until it is completely coated.
- Heat another tablespoon or so of olive oil in a deep sauté pan, and cook the broccoli over medium heat until it is crisp (usually about 6 minutes).
- Toss the broccoli with the pasta.
- Crumble the feta cheese and the Kalamata olives over the pasta as well.
- Stir in a couple tablespoons of olive oil and the red wine vinegar.
- Add Mediterranean sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are evenly distributed.
Refrigerate until it's time to serve. . . enjoy!.