Inspections have never been fun. The fear of the unknown affects buyers and sellers alike. But with a professional REALTOR® there to apply a sound strategy for timing and negotiations, the pain of inspections can be alleviated — Kim Jordan explains . . .
Crisp apple and candied nut salad
Autumnal salad for the changing seasons!
- 2 heads of frisee (or other preferred endive), shopped into 1" pieces
- 4 cups of arugula
- 1 cup of candied nuts, any variety
- 2 large apples of a crisp variety, sliced into thin sticks
- Spiced cider vinaigrette
- Combine the frisee, arugula, candied nuts, and about half of the apple sticks into a large bowl.
- Mix these ingredients with a small amount of the vinaigrette, until all of the ingredients are lightly coated.
- Portion the salad into bowls or onto plates.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette atop each serving.
- Garnish each serving with apple sticks, then candied nuts in the center.
Refrigerate until it's time to serve. . . enjoy!.