Don't judge a HOME by it's photos
Kim Jordan talks about the value of getting out to see a HOME in person versus just flitting through the photos online. Plus, the value of using a REALTOR® who provides high quality photography!
Avocado & roasted shrimp salad
an easy, spicy summertime favorite
- 1 pound of large, shelled and deveined shrimp
- 1 thinly-sliced avocado
- 3 seeded and sliced poblano peppers
- 1 Tablespoon of canola oil
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 2 sliced, medium shallots
- 4 sliced radishes
- 3 Tablespoons of lime juice
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Enough mixed greens to serve 4
- Preheat the oven to 450°
- Gently toss the shallots and poblano peppers in the canola oil and chili powder.
- Arrange the shallots and poblano peppers on a baking sheet and allow them to roast in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the baking sheet and roast all three ingredients for another five minutes.
- Allow the shrimp, shallots, and poblano peppers to cool to an edible temperature.
- Combine the shrimp, shallots, and poblano peppers into a large salad dish along with the radishes, lime juice, salt and mixed greens. Mix everything gently until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
Serve topped with avocado and enjoy!.