Maximize the profits on your HOME sale
3 ways to set your REALTOR® up for your success!
When we start preparing our HOMES for sale, we can't help but think about the overall sale price and the potential profit margin — we all want to earn the most money possible on the transaction.
The trouble is that buyers want to purchase a HOME at the best price they can get — the conflict of interests is simple and obvious.
So what should a seller do?
A seller needs to put their REALTOR® in the best position possible when it comes to negotiating a sale price on the HOME. If you give your REALTOR® the high ground at the negotiating table, they have a much better chance of procuring a higher bid.
Here are the three most influential things a seller can do to bolster their REALTOR's position.
- Have everything fresh and clean inside and outside of the HOME.
- Take the initiative to correct any necessary and/or visible repairs.
- Make sure that any appliances and mechanical devices are all up-to-date and in good working order.
Every HOME is unique, so also be sure to talk to your REALTOR® — ask what specific items might present problems during negotiations and be proactive about solving them ahead of time.
Of course, if you have questions about how to go about preparing your HOME to sell for top-dollar, contact us!
An easy, refreshing, healthful summer batch drink!
- about ½ cup of coconut sugar
- about 6 cups of water
- about 1 cup of lemon juice
- about 1 cup of pineapple juice
- about 2 tablespoons of lime juice
NOTE: add or subtract ingredient quantities to taste — the pineapple juice can be substituted for any other fruit juice to create a new, refreshing combination!
- Make simple syrup by dissolving the sugar into about 1 cup of hot water.
- In a pitcher, whisk together all of the ingredients: simple syrup, lemon juice, pineapple juice, lime juice, and the rest of the water.
- Allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator.
Serve over ice and enjoy!