Explore Oklahoma City — Adventure District
There are many distinct districts throughout Oklahoma City, many of them locally nicknamed according to the offerings therein. Today’s exploration……Adventure District
This district's name says it all. It is full of adventure and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy. From the can’t-miss National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, to the excitement of live horse racing at Remington Park, to visiting the wildest residents at the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Gardens! There are even educational opportunities galore at the Science Museum Oklahoma. There’s plenty of fun for the young and young at heart.
Check out these websites for further information on these attractions
Easy Breakfast for the family or company
"This is all prepared a day ahead!"
- 1 pound ground sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or your choice of cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 6 eggs, whipped
- 1 teaspoon mustard (dry or west)
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper (each)
- 2 slices bread, broken up
- Mix the ingredients and pour them into a greased, oven proof 9x12 pan (or one that is close in size).
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Take the pan out about 1 hour prior to baking.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.