Water your garden, not your HOME!
Alice Dahlgren explains how to spot, repair, and prevent water damage to your HOME.
Summer fruit salad with zesty cinnamon, lime, and honey dressing
Head to the patio and enjoy this healthy tonic!
- ½ pound of diced, fresh strawberries
- 6 ounces of fresh blueberries
- 6 ounces of fresh raspberries
- 6 ounces of fresh blackberries
- 6 ounces of grapes, cut into halves
- 2 whole kiwi, peeled and diced
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and cut into half slices
- one banana (ripened to taste), sliced
- 1/8 cup of honey
- one lime, zested and juiced (about 1 tablespoon of juice)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, lime zest, lime juice, and a few dashes of cinnamon (to taste) to create the dressing.
- In a larger bowl, mix the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, grapes, kiwi, and mandarin oranges.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit.
- Gently toss the dressing so as to coat all of the berries evenly. Repeat this step as needed before serving (the dressing and juices will tend to pool at the bottom of the bowl).
Garnish with the banana slices and serve on a plate or in flat bowls. . . enjoy!.