Should I sell my HOME this autumn?
Is the timing right for you? Then, yes!
Put to rest any fears that autumn may not be a good season to sell your HOME... In fact, autumn is a perfectly good time to sell your HOME — people do it all the time. Watch for more —
Autumnal beef stew
for the slow cooker
Tantalizing meal for autumn days with cooler evenings...
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 pounds of stew beef, cut into one-inch cubes (any protein you prefer should be fine)
- Mediterranean sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound of quartered red potatoes
- 4 carrots, cut into bite-sized slices
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 cups beef broth (or alternative broth if you've substituted a different protein)
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire (or other fragrant) sauce
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- ¼cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of chopped, fresh parsley leaves
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Season the beef (or other protein) with Mediterranean sea salt and freshly ground pepper to "taste."
- Add the beef to the skillet, and cook it until it is evenly browned — probably two to three minutes.
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, place the beef, potatoes, carrots, diced onion, and garlic.
- Stir in the broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, rosemary, paprika, and bay leaves until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Replace the cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours (or high heat for 3-4 hours).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and ½ cup of broth.
- Stir this flour mixture into the slow cooker.
- Replace the cover and cook on high heat for an additional 30 minutes (or until thickened).
Serve in a bowl while hot — garnish with parsley if you like . . . enjoy!