Why choose a REALTOR® with designations?
Alice Dahlgren, explains how everyone stands to gain from working with a REALTOR® who has earned premium designations within the Real Estate industry.
Crunchy, creamy cucumber salad
snack time or side dish — the creamy crunch of cucumber is a summertime delight
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of chopped, fresh dill (maybe a little more as a garnish)
- a pinch of sugar
- pink Himalayan sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 thinly-sliced cucumbers
- 4 thinly-sliced celery stalks
- ¼ cup of celery leaves
- 1 thinly-sliced, small sweet onion
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the sour cream, olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, and dill.
- Season with pink Himalayan sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add the cucumber, celery, celery leaves, and sweet onion. Gently toss all of the ingredients together until they are evenly mixed.
Serve topped with dill alongside a dinner dish or as an afternoon snack. . . enjoy!.