Make a winning first impression!
First impressions come and go, and we often don't know when we've made one until well afterward. When you're selling your HOME, a first impression can mean the decision-altering difference between your HOME and another. Alice Dahlgren lends her professional insight to this topic and offers some sage advice to HOME sellers.
a perfectly delightful brunch!
- 8 slices of Canadian bacon
- 8 ounces of Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 8 eggs
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a 9"x13" pan with the Canadian bacon.
- Next, layer on the Swiss cheese.
- Break the eggs over the cheese.
- Drizzle the cream over the egg whites until the yolks peak through.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan cheese over the entire pan.
- Return the pan to the oven for another 8 to 10 minutes.
Serve warm and enjoy!